- Determine the appropriateness and limitations of: exercise treadmill stress test and exercise stress echocardiography in the diagnosis of cardiovascular disease.
- Determine the role of cardiac MRI and CT Coronary Angiography and Calcium Score Assessment.
- Provide patient information regarding the safety and indications for the above imaging options
- Describe the implications for patient management associated with ‘end of life issues’ and Implantable Defibrillators
- Identify the unique gender related differences in risk factors & presentation associated with coronary artery disease
Tuesday, February 21
St Andrews Medical Centre, Adelaide
Dr Maria Santos and Dr Jamie Morton
This event has already occured.
If you have any questions about it, please contact-us.