- Recognise the characteristics of heart failure or pulmonary hypertension
- Discuss the evidence based investigations for heart failure or pulmonary hypertension
- Discuss the issues related to the delayed diagnosis of pulmonary hypertension
- Describe the latest available pharmaceutical therapies and surgical treatments for heart failure
- Identify the most appropriate referral pathways for patients with heart failure or pulmonary hypertension to ensure patient safety
Tuesday, July 31
Cove Civic Centre, Hallett Cove
Dr Michael Stokes
This event has already occured.
If you have any questions about it, please contact-us.