- Recognise the characteristics of heart failure or pulmonary hypertension
- Discuss the evidence based investigations for heart failure or pulmonary hypertension
- Discuss the issues related to the delayed diagnosis of pulmonary hypertension
- Describe the latest available pharmaceutical therapies and surgical treatments for heart failure
- Identify the most appropriate referral pathways for patients with heart failure or pulmonary hypertension to ensure patient safety
Tuesday, July 31
Cove Civic Centre, Hallett Cove
Dr Michael Stokes
Approved for 4 Category 2 points with RACGP, activity#135355 and 2 core points with ACRRM, ID#13243
No cost to attend
or Call sapmea on (08) 8274 6060
Your registration will be acknowledged via email within 2 working days. Please check your junk email folder if not received within this time.
A Tax Invoice will be provided, if requested for GST purposes.