GPs and Junior Doctors are invited to join us for an interactive, full day workshop covering common dermatological conditions including Psoriasis, Acne, Eczema, Vulval Dermatitis & Paediatric Conditions. Followed by an afternoon session of practical, hands-on training of skin cancer excision and suturing using instruments and pork belly.
- Dr Arabella Wallett, Dermatologist
- Dr Peter Sylaidis, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
- Dr Anthony Porter, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
- Dr Nicholas Marshall, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
- Discuss the specific criteria for the diagnosis of common skin conditions including rosacea, dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis
- Describe the recommended treatment & management of common skin conditions
- Assess and excise common skin cancers within general practice
- Describe appropriate referral pathways to specialist care for patients with reoccurring skin cancer to ensure patient safety
*Note this workshop has been rescheduled from 4 May to 22 June 2019
Saturday, June 22
Precinct Conference Centre, Thebarton
Dr Arabella Wallett / Dr Peter Sylaidis
Dermatologist / Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
Approved for 40 category 1 points with RACGP #96147 and 30 PRPD points with ACRRM #16336
$250 (inc GST)
Full day catering provided
or Call sapmea on (08) 8274 6060
Your registration will be acknowledged via email within 2 working days. Please check your junk email folder if not received within this time.
A Tax Invoice will be provided, if requested for GST purposes.