- Implement a Men’s Health Checklist’ within general practice
- Discuss the mental health and anger management issues experienced by men
- Describe the screening options available for cancers to ensure patient safety
- Describe the management options for men who present with erectile dysfunction or incontinence
- Summarise treatment and management of STI’s and HIV.
Saturday, May 27
The Lion Hotel, North Adelaide
Urologist, Psychologist, GP, Colorectal Consultant, SAMESH Team Leader
Cat 1 points with RACGP and ACRRM points pending
No cost to attend
Full day catering provided
or Call sapmea on (08) 8274 6060
Your registration will be acknowledged via email within 2 working days. Please check your junk email folder if not received within this time.
A Tax Invoice will be provided, if requested for GST purposes.