- Explain when to test and how to treat Mycoplasma genitalium, and antibiotic resistant gonorrhoea.
- Describe how to screen for STIs in men who have sex with men
- Describe how to diagnosis and manage uncomplicated and complicated chlamydia presentations including rectal chlamydia
- Describe where to find guidelines for screening, diagnosis and management of common STIs
- Identify the obligations and guidelines for Partner Notification for STIs to ensure patient safety
6.00-6.30pm Registration and Dinner
6.30-7.30pm Dr Danae Kent, SHineSA
7.30-8.30pm Dr Alison Ward, Clinic 275
8.30-9.00pm (optional) Role Plays, Clinic 275
Wednesday, July 5
Hallet Cove Civic Centre
Dr Danae Kent & Dr Alison Ward
Sexual Health Physician
RACGP and ACRRM points pending
No cost to attend
or Call sapmea on (08) 8274 6060
Your registration will be acknowledged via email within 2 working days. Please check your junk email folder if not received within this time.
A Tax Invoice will be provided, if requested for GST purposes.