- Describe how to diagnose & manage common emergency respiratory conditions including airway compromise & spontaneous pneumothorax
- Describe the latest evidence based, patient centre process to smoking cessation
- Outline the management of sports induced asthma
- Discuss the Pathophysiology of Influenza
- Discuss the management of patients presenting with severe Asthma and identify the referral pathways available
Prof Nikoli Petrovsky, Director of Endocrinology & Research Director
Dr Jeff Bowden, Respiratory & Sleep Physician
A/Prof Kristin Carson-Chahhoud, Lead of the Translational Medicine & Technology Group
Dr Vineet Kwatra, Medical Oncologist
Dr Andrew Perry, Emergency & Retrieval Consultant
Saturday, August 17
Entertainment Centre, Hindmarsh
This event has already occured.
If you have any questions about it, please contact-us.