- Discuss the latest updates to the Asthma Handbook guidelines and how to implement them into practice to ensure positive patient outcomes
- Describe the latest evidence based, patient centre process to smoking cessation
- Outline the management of sports induced asthma
- Discuss the Pathophysiology of Influenza
- Discuss the management of patients presenting with severe Asthma and identify the referral pathways available
Prof Nikoli Petrovsky, Director of Endocrinology & Research Director
Dr Jeff Bowden, Respiratory & Sleep Physician
Program and flyer coming soon!
Saturday, August 17
Entertainment Centre, Hindmarsh
Approved for 40 Category 1 points with RACGP, activity#165031 and 30 PRPD ACRRM points, ID#17356
No cost to attend
Full day catering provided
*Targeted to GP's
or Call sapmea on (08) 8274 6060
Your registration will be acknowledged via email within 2 working days. Please check your junk email folder if not received within this time.
A Tax Invoice will be provided, if requested for GST purposes.