Prof. John Greenwood AM
Plastic Surgeon and Medical Director-Adult Burns Centre RAH
Mr Stuart Harper
Nurse Practitioner- Adult Burns Centre RAH
- Outline appropriate methods of first aid, including the management of chemical and electrical injuries
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of inhalation injury and discuss the importance of the early recognition of airway compromise
- Implement the Wallace Rules of Nines or Lund and Brouder Chart when performing burn injury assessment and so creating safeguards against harm to patients
- Identify the transfer criteria for burn patients
- Perform an assessment and appropriately manage minor burns
Tuesday, July 17
Berri Hotel, Berri
Prof John Greenwood
Plastic Surgeon & Medical Director- Adult Burns Centre RAH
Approved for 5 category 2 points with RACGP, activity #92066 and 3 core ACRRM points, ID#13069.
No cost to attend
or Call sapmea on (08) 8274 6060
Your registration will be acknowledged via email within 2 working days. Please check your junk email folder if not received within this time.
A Tax Invoice will be provided, if requested for GST purposes.