Dr Ann Olsson, Gynaecologist
Dr Moira McCaul, GP Specialist and Lactation Consultant
Dr Samantha Pillay, Urologist
Dr Shantha Joseph, Endocrinologist
Dr Bill Jeffries, Endocrinologist
- Identify the physiological issues and management associated with preconception and gestational diabetes
- Outline the renewed cervical screening program and the referral pathways for abnormal pap smear results to ensure patient safety
- Describe the different treatments including surgical and non-surgical options for women experiencing incontinence.
- Summarise the common problems associated with breast feeding and their management.
- Diagnose and manage common Vulval skin conditions such as Dermatitis and Lichen Sclerosis
Saturday, October 28
The Lion Hotel, North Adelaide
Category 1 points with RACGP and ACRRM points pending
No cost to attend
Full day catering provided
or Call sapmea on (08) 8274 6060
Your registration will be acknowledged via email within 2 working days. Please check your junk email folder if not received within this time.
A Tax Invoice will be provided, if requested for GST purposes.