Aimed for all nurses.
This session aims to extend your knowledge in the principles, assessment of wound management.
At the end of the session participant will:
- Understand the principles of wound management
- Identify factors that may affect wound healing
- Identify the treatment strategies for chronic wounds, including lower limb ulceration
- Understand how dressings work and a simple approach to selecting the right product
- Common acute wounds and their management
- Recognise when and where to refer patients to maximise wound healing
Please note: This education session will follow SAPMEA’s social distancing measures. See our COVID-19 protocols page for full information.
Thursday, August 19
6:00pm - 8:30pm
The Glenelg Club, ACH Group Stadium, Brighton Road, Glenelg East, South Australia
Ms. Margi Moncrieff
Wound Management Nurse Practitioner
Dinner included with no cost to attend
Registration and dinner from 6:00pm, workshop commences promptly at 6:30pm